Followers

Wednesday 3 August 2011

Summer days, drifting away ...

Sadly and unbelievably the summer holidays are drawing to an end for me and on Saturday morning I will be heading back to Uganda. It's funny how when you are in one place for a while, it seems hard to believe that other places exist at all. Uganda is all a little fuzzy in my head at the moment, but I am sure I will be hit with the sensory overload as soon as I step off the plane on Saturday night.

Today I headed off for a final day trip with the oldies (since they are abandoning me tomorrow and buggering off to Prague for a long weekend tomorrow!) We stopped by the Lowry Centre in the morning, then went to Lyme Park for a pic-nic. Sadly there was no sign of Mr Darcy, but I heard he got older and greyer and speaks with a stutter these days! I have to say our pic-nic was the envy of many and that only my mother would think of bringing a tablecloth and matching plates. However, trumps go to me for thinking of the wine and delicious lemon meringue pie made by yours truly!

I think you're supposed to share the tablecloth with everybody Mummy dearest x

Cheers!

Yes - that's it!


Searching for Mr Darcy!





Lytham st sunset


The Lowry

No comments: