Followers

Monday 22 November 2010

What a load of c-rap!



No I do not want another rap. There is nothing I want to see less than a late middle-aged politician dripping with sweat from shaking his booty. It just makes me cringe.
What is wrong with these people? At the end of the 90s Tony Blair jumped on the 'Cool Britannia' bandwagon, inviting the likes of Oasis and Kate Moss round for tea and cake at Number Ten ... just before he completely alienated the 'yoof' demographic he was so desperate to recruit by cutting student grants and introducing university tuition fees.
Just before the UK election last May, I read an article in a magazine for young women in which David Cameron waxed lyrical about 'Florence and the Machine'. It made me want to delete the album from my i-tunes. I am not about to think that the Con-Dem government is actually OK just because I like the same band.
So please - just stop. It is embarrassing.

No comments: