Followers

Wednesday 24 November 2010

Favourite signs and products from around the world

When on my travels, I love nothing more than a funny sign or product. Here a few few from here and there:
The most famous sign in Uganda!

Tune in to hear top sex tips from Guatemala!

Fanny Tuna and fanny jam - what a lovely brand name from Peru!

Smile - God loves you!

Trust in God - because the brakes haven't been tested in years!

The UN lending a helping hand in Rwanda!

Is limbo Luganda for cemetery?

Wanted - has anyone seen this man?


Get the latest styles here!

Or head to the New York salon!

I thought I was lost when I saw signs for Llandudno in SA!



Would anybody like me to make a reservation?


Did the drink driving campaigns fail so badly that they had to target the pedestrians instead?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love them. Very very funny. :)