Followers

Tuesday 28 June 2011

In a retro mood!

When I opened the drawer in my old bedroom on Saturday I found an old sewing kit from the '50s and some 'Lingerie Guards', which I imagine is something women used to hold their clothing up in the pre-tit-tape era.

They must have put me in a retro kind of mood, because today, amongst other things, I splashed out on a super-cute green and white candy-striped dress that puts me in mind of my old infant school summer dress (thankfully minus the straw boater with brown and yellow striped ribbon this time!) and a spotty linoleum style handbag.


I actually bought 2 bags - this one sewing inspired!

I also look forward to playing the game of Twister I picked up in a charity shop for 3 quid - all in tact, with the old design on the box. Who's in?

No comments: