Followers

Tuesday 31 May 2011

Sunshine daydreams

My mind is still a little foggy with the remains of malaria and the medication ... so I wonder if thinking of sunshine and holidays will clear it out.

Here are a couple of things I'm looking forward to:

  • Next week, I am heading out on the school trip of a lifetime ... to Zanzibar! I am very excited and know that I am very lucky to have this opportunity. Year 6 trips usually involve a wet week in Wales, but this itinerary includes snorkelling, a trip to a rain forest and swimming with dolphins!
  • I have just spoken to my lovely friend in London and we have booked a hotel for our mini-break in Madrid. I can't wait to experience a little European culture again - be it the galleries or simply enjoying a mid-day sangria and a siesta!
I'm feeling better already ...

Well it won't be so tranquil once Year 6 arrive!
Can't wait to sit and take in the world over a glass of vino!

No comments: