Followers

Thursday 10 February 2011

And now for something completely different!


I found this Monty Python Kilimanjaro sketch this morning when I was looking for clips of Kili to show to the kids. It was quite a welcome distraction after watching people huff and puff their way to the summit.

This was the first time I have really talked to the kids about climbing Kili and after sharing a few You Tube clips, they are quite impressed and bewildered by the thought of the whole trek. One boy thinks we are lucky to have the opportunity to play in the snow and asked me to bring some back! I hope it was a joke - otherwise I have been wasting my time teaching States of Matter for the past 4 weeks. However, my favourite comment was:
'Miss, if you slip and fall off the mountain and die, who will be our teacher?'

I am so glad they appreciate me!

No comments: