Followers

Wednesday 19 January 2011

Holiday memories

I can't believe I've only been back for a week and a half! Life is as hectic as usual here in Kampala - Kili training, inpromtu nights out, book clubs, birthday parties and so forth. Memories of my holiday in South Africa are fading almost as quickly as my tan! Here are a few more of my favourite holiday snaps ...

Lovely sunset over Knysna

A protea - the national flower of South Africa in Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens

Statue of a wood spirit in Kirstenbosch

On top of Table Mountain with Mum

A nature walk in Knysna - shame about the clouds!

Mum and Dad being very British, enjoying the beach in Plettenburg, inspite of the howling winds!

If it wasn't for this coke crate Santa I would've forgotten it was Christmas!

Mum at Cape Point

No comments: