Followers

Tuesday 26 October 2010

A day of luxury!





On the way to sundowners
 





The fab infinity pool
 
Bubble bath all ready!
24 hours was barely enough time to enjoy all the different ways to relax at Apoka Lodge. I actually got a little anxious that I didn't have enough time to fall asleep in all the peaceful spots due to the busy schedule I had. Barely had a caught a few rays and swam a few laps when I had to go to lunch and wash it down with a glass or two of wine. Then I had to dash off to the room and wait for one man to prepare my outdoor bubble bath while another fixed me a gin and tonic! I had to forego the trip to the village to fit everything in the be ready to go out for sundowners on the rock. Then I had to use the writing desk to pretend to be writing something deeply intellectual instead of my usual clap-trap! It's a good job I had done all the game drives I wanted so that the business of looking for animals in the way of having a good time!



No comments: