Followers

Sunday 4 March 2012

Donkeys, Mules and Total Asses!

Let's just get a few things straight:

Donkeys and horses are totally different species. A mule is a hybrid of a male donkey and a female horse. I'm not sure what a female donkey and a male horse would make. Nor am I sure how I seemed to be such an expert on this matter, but subsequent Googling proves that I was correct.

You can tell the difference between a donkey and a mule by looking at the head. A mule has a more horse-like head and donkeys are cuter and always look like they need cheering up, just like Eeyore!

My friends from the other side of the Atlantic thought it was slightly strange when I told them that you can take a donkey ride on the beach in Blackpool and other seaside resorts. I guess they spend their time swimming in the clean, warm ocean when they go to the beach!

We looked like total asses when we paraded through the streets of Lalibela on mules - but it was great fun!

Nobody joined in with me when I sang 'Little Donkey' as we traipsed along the dusty road ...

Little Donkey - cheer up x

Mules!

Blazing saddles!

Causing a stir in Lalibela!

2 comments:

property dealer in delhi said...

good job i like it

PWT Health Tips said...

nice pics Thanks for sharing