Followers

Wednesday 13 August 2008

Ready to go!

Hi everyone,

Well it's the day before the first day of my new life in Africa, Uganda to be precise. So my bags are pretty much packed (and feeling a little bit heavy - am hoping that somebody at check-in will take pity on me tomorrow), otherwise no doubt I will be flashing my underwear at Manchester Airport as I try to reduce the amount of stuff I have at the last minute.

So I am armed with enough deet to attack a plague of mosquitos for the next century, and a ridiculous amount of suncream, teabags, all those essential beauty products that I will probably have to live without once they run out and a million handbags from Colombia!

My passport is all ready, e-ticket printed and yellow fever certificate in the bag - so let's hope there's no last minute emergencies!

So the next installment will be from Kampala.

Wish me luck.

Ali x

1 comment:

Mrs Grindle said...

Good luck Ali! I'm looking forward to reading all about your new adventures!